Friday, April 14, 2017

Floral top and white jeans






 
Blouse- Belk (old)  option  option  option
jeans- Loft  option  option
shoes- Target (old)  option  option   option
purse - Belk  option  option  option  option
necklace- Kendra Scott  Beth via Rocksbox
earrings- Rocksbox   option 
(Free month of Rocksbox with code FONDABFF)
bracelets- JCP, Forever 21  option  option
 
 Pair any floral top with a pair of white jeans and you've got an instant outfit. I've had this top for a few years and wore it here with boyfriend jeans. It does require a tank or camisole underneath but it's a comfortable, easy to wear piece that can be dressed up or down. With white jeans, it just screams spring.
Are you tired of that blue bag yet? This satchel has become my favorite style of purse. Surprisingly, this blue coordinates well with many of my outfits. I have worn a lot of navy and pink this spring, so it really isn't a surprise, but I'm still amazed at how much it really works with.
It was difficult to get a shot of that necklace. It came in my last Rocksbox set and I love that it's adjustable. I also loved those earrings but decided to send these pieces back. They were a little out of the budget considering all the other spending I've done the past couple of months, but it's getting hard to send things back. They are fulfilling my wish list each time now, and I love it. I highly recommend trying Rocksbox. You now get $21 per month credit to spend. Try it free for a month with code FONDABFF.
Easter plans? We have decided to chill this weekend. Of course, we will attend church, but have decided to skip the traveling to see families. Sometimes just having couple time is nice.
Linking up here:




 



 




 


 



 

 
Bright on a Budget