Thursday, April 13, 2017

I still have two arms







Dress- Target (old)  option  option   option  option
shoes- Payless (old)  option  option  option
scarf- thrifted  option   option   
bracelet- Kendra Scott
 
In most of these photos, I look like I am missing an arm (especially the second one.) That's a terrible mistake in photography and posing. You never want to pose, be posed or pose someone else so that limbs are cut off. And I did it to myself, so please learn from my mistake. I do still have both arms, no loss has been suffered here. I bet that title caught your attention, though, huh?
 
I've had this dress for years now and I have worn it countless ways  (four here, another here and here). All it took this time was a neck scarf to freshen it up. I wore this to church and as soon as I walked up one of the young men in our Sunday School class said, "You look like you just came from Paris!" I'll take that as a compliment.
 
Linking up here: