Monday, March 14, 2016

Chambray dress and a blazer




 
Dress- Target (old)  option  option  option
blazer- old  option   option   option
shoes- Target  option  option  option
necklace- online boutique  option  option
bracelet- gift  option  option
 
So, that was a real original title, huh? It's exactly what I'm wearing. I have a foggy brain thanks to the loss of an hour this weekend. I love the longer daylight hours, but it happens naturally, so why do we have to mess with the clock?
 
I based this outfit on a pin I have saved, but I can't seem to find it to link to right now. I guess I have too many pins? The inspiration outfit has sneakers, but I was going to a church and a wedding shower later, so I switched to my leopard flats so I would be a little dressier. This is one of those season neutral outfits that could  work fall or spring.  See how I last wore this dress in the fall HERE and  four more ways HERE.
 
Linking up here: