Monday, January 2, 2017

Let's pretend it's winter




 
Scarf- Nordstrom ON SALE!  option
vest- Macy's  option
jeans- Loft
boots- shoes.com  option   option

I wore this outfit Saturday to run some errands, minus the scarf, when it was about 57 degrees. Today it's reversed and it's 75+. I lost the scarf before I left Saturday too because it didn't even feel as cool as 57. I styled this oufit for Audrey's Putting Me Together Winter Style challenge. Even though I won't be able to play everyday, it's fun to have outfit ideas on hand for weekends. I love Audrey's style and have followed her since I started following fashion blogs. I even actually had most of the suggested pieces in my closet. I guess my casual style alines pretty close to hers. I did make a substitution on a piece for Day 1 but I won't give the outfit away. Go sign up and play along.


Hope your New Year is going well. We will talk goals and resolutions later this week. I'm still in the rut of too many things to do, not enough time.

Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin

Linking up here: