Friday, November 18, 2016

Polka dots and pearls




Blazer- thrifted  option  option
blouse- JCrew Factory  option
pants- Loft  option  option  option  option
shoes- Payless  option  option
necklace/earrings- Sears  option  option
 
Just when I think I've exhausted all the ways to wear this polka dot popover, I find a new one (or two- I think this will work well with navy pants and my mustard blazer). I really like a rust and navy combo, so this top and blazer were perfect with these pants. See how I've worn rust and navy before here and here.
 
Currently I'm loving this Bobbi Brown lipstick in brownie and TheBalm Hot Mama on my eyes and cheeks for an everyday look. You can try out some new colors too through So Choix. It's a great way to try out products on the cheap without making a commitment to a pricey full size item you may not use. I'm loving my subscription so far. Try out 5 products for $15 per month or $5 per sample. I'm also subscribing to Ipsy- that's how I discovered TheBalm.
 
Have a great weekend friends!
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: