Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Red, black and leopard (with a bow tie)




Tee- Banana Republic  option  option
skirt- Dorothy Perkins  option  option   option
shoes- DSW  option  option  option
clutch- TJMaxx  option  option
earrings- Cato option  option
bracelet- JCP  option
necklace- Maurices  option option
sunnies- Ray Ban
 
Boy, if you look at that list of shops above, you can tell I will shop just about anywhere and I'm not partial to anyone. I do have places I shop at more than others, but that's quite a list up there. I got this tee at the first of the year on clearance from Banana Republic. It was too cold for it then and I forgot about it. I finally pulled it out and styled it with this midi skirt. A graphic tee and a midi skirt always make a fun combination. I added a little more glam with the red clutch and leopard heels.
 
Hope you are having a great week!
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: