Thursday, July 21, 2016

Embroidered split sleeve top





Top- Macy's (sold out) option  option  option  option
shorts- Old Navy  option  option
shoes- Lucky Brand      option
bracelets-old  option  option

 
 

I'm much happier with this top styled this way vs the first time around when I missed the mark on an all white look. This top is proving to be a very cool and comfortable piece in this ridiculous heat. And I'm getting lots of wear out of these wedges. Are you sick of seeing them? They are just too comfortable, and with a 2.5 inch height, they give a little lift but aren't too tall to wear all day and walk in.

One more day until public access for the Nordstrom sale starts. You can see my casual picks here and my work wear picks here.
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: