Friday, June 24, 2016

A little off





Blouse- Macy's  option  option  option
white jeans- Loft
shoes- Lucky brand  option  option  option  option
earrings- Sears  option  option
sunnies- Loft  option  option  option
 
I searched for a bit for an embroidered top. It was on my "summer must have" list, but  I wanted sleeves. I finally found this split sleeve embroidered tunic and decided this was the one. I love how it pairs well with my new denim/navy wedges but I was disappointed when I realized it wasn't a true white. I really wanted a white on white look, but it wasn't until I got out in the natural daylight that I realized this is a little on the ivory side. Oh well... I still like the top and it will go well with blue denim or red bottoms.
 
Have you ever envisioned an outfit that turned out a little off when you finally put it together?
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: