Friday, July 22, 2016

Nordstrom sale outfit ideas

The Nordstrom anniversary sale is open for public access today. If you have been watching or thinking about some items and wondering how to wear them, let me show you. I've created three outfits from the items I put in my picks, plus a few extras.  Outfits #1 and #3 would be perfect for fall.


Outfit #1

Nordstrom fall outfit
Panacea Beaded Circle Pendant Necklace • $15.90
Two by Vince Camuto Sleeveless Waffle Stitch Cowl Neck Sweater • $45.90
TOMS Majorca Peep Toe Bootie • Toms • $59.97
NYDJ 'Ami' Colored Stretch Super Skinny Jeans (Regular & Petite) • NYDJ • $75.90

If the sweater has sold out and not restocked, you could always substitute this sweater, this sweater or this top for late summer/early fall.

Outfit #2

I've already got a similar tunic sweater I bought from Nordstrom last year and I've got boyfriend jeans in my closet. The scarf,   bracelet,  and booties are hopefully on their way to me and I can't wait to wear this outfit. I hope the booties fit.  This scarf would work too.


Autumn outfit
Alex and Ani Wrap Bracelet (Nordstrom Exclusive) • Alex and Ani • $29.90
Hinge 'Villa' Perforated Bootie (Women) • Hinge • $79.90
NYDJ 'Leann' Stretch Slim Boyfriend Jeans (Regular & Petite) • NYDJ • $82.90
DREAMERS BY DEBUT Seam Detail Pullover Sweater • $28.90
Kate Spade New York 'forever' Stud Earrings • Kate Spade • $24.90
BP. 'Autumn' Plaid Scarf • BP • $18.90


Outfit #3
 
overall outfit

 
Kate Spade New York 'forever' Stud Earrings • Kate Spade • $24.90
Phase 3 Whipstitch Wool Floppy Hat • $19.90
BP. Crop Stripe Rib Knit Sweater • BP • $24.90
Vince Camuto 'Peera' Cutout Bootie (Women) (Nordstrom Exclusive) • Vince Camuto • $99.90
BP. Flare Overalls • BP • $64.90

Hope you have a great weekend!

Linking up here:


Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin

Linking up here: