Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Dots on dots



 
sweater- Tillys  option   option   option
shirt- JCrew factory  option  option
skirt- thrifted  option  option
tights- Target  similar  option
booties- TJMaxx  option  option   option
necklace- chicos (thrifted)  option  option
bracelet- Forever21  option  option
 
This outfit was so much fun. I'll admit I got a few strange stares at the polka dot tights. How dare a forty-something year old woman dress like that? LOL. But I loved it and felt good in it all day. This outfit has been in my head since last winter and combines three of my favorite pieces- mustard cardigan, polka dot popover and this skirt. I'm glad I finally wore it.  If this popover ever returns to JCrew factory, snatch it up. Here are 9 ways I've worn it. It just won't stop.
 
Linking here: