Monday, December 14, 2015

Polka dot popover- 9 ways



 
Blouse- JCrew factory  option  option
shoes- Target  option
earrings- Jane.com
worn Nov. 26, 2015
 
I wore this outfit on Thanksgiving day. I know, it's almost Christmas, so I'm a little behind with outfits.  When I pulled up these pics, I thought about how often I've worn this blouse and how easy it is to dress up or down, so I've made a remix collage of the ways I've worn this blouse in the past. This vest has been just as easy to remix and I'm sad I delayed in purchasing one until this season.
 
Here are the nine ways to wear a polka dot popover.  If you don't like popovers, a button up will work just the same. And if polka dots aren't your thing, then black and white stripes  would work too.
 
 
2. Red blazer+ black pants
3. tweed blazer+ black pants
5. with a grey skirt+ black blazer
6. red blazer + grey pants
7. black blazer + bright pants
8. jeans + vest
9.with a power suit
 
I'm trying to give this blog it's on social media presence, so I've started a pinterest account just for it. I'll use this one for beauty and fashion related pins, and keep these separate from the other account which included all things and my old craft blog. I'd love it if you followed Savvy Southern Chic on pinterest.
 
Linking up here: