Thursday, August 6, 2015

Scarf tie blouse



 
Blazer- Belks  option  option
top- Belks  option  option
pants- JCPenney  option  option  option 
shoes- Payless  option  option  option
bracelet- made by me
Worn July 23, 2015
 
I have always worn this blouse tied into a bow, but I saw the Nordstrom scarf tie blouse styled with the ties hanging down and a light bulb came on in my head. I could wear this blouse that way. Now why didn't I think of that?
 
I also want to rant a bit. I'll admit I'm a bit impatient and like to get right to the point. Lately I've noticed some of the bloggers I follow filling their posts with 8 or 9 or more photos. It seems like it takes forever to get to the details. I think that's too many photos. Your dress, outfit, whatever doesn't look any different in photo 8 than it did in photo 1. If you are doing detail shots of accessories or little details, then okay, maybe 5 photos. Eight or nine just seems as if you like yourself a little too much. What are your thoughts?
 
Linking up here: