Friday, August 7, 2015

A good solid




 
 
Blouse- old  option   option  option
pants- (old) Belks  option  option  option
shoes- Belks  option  option  option
necklace - gift  option   option
worn July 28, 2015
 
A good solid... you fill in the blank. A good solid night's sleep would be nice because that hasn't happened this week. I've been battling some allergies and congestion. But the real solid I'm talking about here is a solid color blouse. I love prints and patterns but sometimes I'm drawn to solid colors. I've been reaching for a solid color blouse a little more often lately. I've often worn this with light grey but I think it paired nicely with the darker grey.
 
And yes, I attempted a few waves in my hair. This was last week just a couple of days before my trim which was over scheduled and past due. I was at my wits end with my hair just hanging in my face, so I put a few beachy waves in it.