Thursday, November 16, 2017

Blush and burgundy for work

I bought these pants last year and this top either last year or early this year. I spent most of last fall crushing on a blush top, but had to find one that would fit the bill for work. I specifically wanted to wear these two colors together, but I can't remember if I did or not after finally getting the pieces. 











Jacket- old  option  option  option
top- Nordstrom  option option option 
pants- JCPenney  option  option
shoes- Ann Klein
necklace- vintage option option option 
earrings- old  option option

So to remedy the dilemma on whether or not I had worn these together, I wore them. If this is a repeat, it's an outfit worth repeating in my opinion. I scrolled through my Pinterest boards and came across this pin and remembered how much I like this combination. I had all the right pieces in my closet to recreate this look, subbing blush for the tan top. My necklace is a vintage piece passed down from my aunt who passed away in 1978. I wish she had lived to see me grow up. I know we would have been best friends and shopping buddies. She had excellent taste, loved clothes and jewelry and all the finer things. 

After doing some digging and searching, I discovered that I did wear this top and these pants together back in February. Curiosity was killing me once I started this post, so I had to look. 

Do you repeat combinations?

Linking here: