Thursday, February 23, 2017

Old Navy pintuck swing dress and link up





 
Dress-  Old Navy similar  option  option
scarf- Nordstrom  option   option  option
necklace- JCrew Factory   option  option  option
booties- TJMaxx  option  option   option

I found this dress on the clearance rack at Old Navy a couple of months ago, so I think this pattern has sold out but they still have the dress in other patterns. I had envisioned this dress with tall boots and tights or leggings, vests and scarves but our winter never really got cold enough for it. The dress is a tad short for my liking to wear like this. If I raise my arms, it comes up a bit too high. So I wore it anyway to church and remembered not to raise my arms, lol.  The scarf was all the extra layer I could stand for the morning and by the afternoon it had to go. Maybe I can get one more wear in this season with thin leggings and some colored flats.

Today I'm excited to be cohosting Fabulous Friday link up with Jennie from A Pocketful of Polka Dots. I love her bright fun style. Make sure you keep reading and scrolling so you can learn more about her and link up with us!

Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin

I link up here:



Style Elixir * Trend Spin*Confident Twosday* Layers and Lipstick


WIWW  * Trendy Wednesday       Jersey Girl, Texan Heart    * I Feel Pretty




Friday’s Fab Favorites*Passion for Fashion * Fashion Friday* Fabulous Friday*   


 
 
Fabulous Friday1 A Pocketful of Polka Dots, Fabulous Friday Linky Party
 
Meet your host for Fabulous Friday, Jennie of A Pocketful of Polka Dots. ∼ Hey y'all, I'm Jennie and I am a 47 year old frugal fashionista! I am mom to two wonderful (and handsome!) sons and one very spoiled Pomeranian. After spending most of my life in black and boring clothes, I now enjoy trying new trends, am a confessed shoeaholic, believe life is too short for boring hair, and never met a polka dot I didn't like. I am also an avid photographer, reader of Jane Austen, Paleo/Primal enthusiast, and lover of DIY. You can follow me here ∼
(Insert Favorite post photo and link to their blog)

My favorite post from last week's link up was Champagnneista's Feather Print Peplum outfit. It was really the pom pom pumps that got me! You have to click over and check her out. Visit Jennie and see who she featured too.