Monday, February 20, 2017

Balancing color part two



 
 Blazer- old  option  option
top-old  option    option   option
pants- JCPenney  on sale
necklace- old  option  option
belt- Belks  option  option
shoes- Payless  option  option
 
Remember my post on balancing color in your work attire?  I'm using those same two colors again, teal and yellow,  but I reversed the placement of the other two neutrals. This time my top is white and my blazer is gray. When you find a pleasing color scheme, see if you can change the pieces and keep the color scheme the same. I bet it still works for you, just like this did for me.
 
Here's to hoping that today is a little more productive than the rest of my weekend. Sometimes I get so hyped over a three day weekend and think I'm going to get  a million things done, and then nothing gets done. It's been one of those. I don't feel like I've been productive at all, so maybe today will be redeeming.  Who am I kidding, I don't even have this post up yet.
 
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: