Friday, January 13, 2017

Balancing color in your work attire




Blazer- Lord and Taylor   option  option  option
sweater- JCPenney  option  option
pants- JCPenney   option  option
shoes- Payless  option   option
necklace Belk (old)  option  option   option  option
earrings- Belk  option   option   option  
 
The key to balancing and wearing color to a conservative work environment is to not overdo it. Pick two colors next to each other on the color wheel, and make sure one is a little muted. Here I've got yellow and green or teal, but my pants are dark and on the bottom. I've paired them with neutrals and then drawn the eye with the yellow necklace. Not overdone, but still colorful.
 
Hope you've had a great week. So glad it's Friday and the start of a long weekend for me!
 
 
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin

Linking up here: