Monday, December 5, 2016

Plaid and leggings




Sweater- Nordstrom  option  option
scarf- Nordstrom     option  option
leggings- old  option  option   option 
boots- Naturalizer  option   option 
bracelets- made by me  option
earrings- Cato  option   option   option
 
Excuse the weird sun flares in the photos. I didn't realize they were there until I went to edit the photos and I simply don't have time to do much photoshop work on them. I really liked this outfit and wanted to share it so you get the sunflare photos along with it. We have about one day per week right now that's cool enough for something like this so of course I jump at the chance to wear it.
 
Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas season so far. We have almost finished our gift shopping and are ready to wrap it up (literally and figuratively). No pun intended.
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: