Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Comfy and dressy for Thanksgiving




Blouse- Pleione / TJMaxx  option
scarf- TJMaxx  option  option  option
leggings- TJMaxx  option  option   option
booties- TJMaxx  option option
bracelet- Kendra Scott
 
I just realized that this outfit is pretty much an advertisement for TJMaxx. It never crossed my mind when I put this together that every since piece came from there. What has crossed my mind is that this would be the perfect Thanksgiving day outfit. The comfy leggings will let you eat as much as you want and the tunic will hide it. The fact that these leggings are faux leather takes it up a notch so it's still dressy enough for those outside family appearances.
 
Hope you all have a wonderful blessed Thanksgiving!
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: