Tuesday, October 4, 2016

The one I didn't love



 
Blazer- Belk  option
top- Nordstrom   option
pants- Limited
shoes- Ann Klein  similar
bracelet- Kendra Scott
 
After I got this outfit on and wore it a couple of hours, I didn't like it at all. It  just didn't feel right. I'm not sure what it is. Maybe it's the shoes? Maybe the pants- I'm so over these pants and have just purchased a couple of new navy pairs to replace these. This length only works well with lower heels. I've never been a fan of the flare leg either. I love a good full trouser leg, but I've never been crazy about these. I've styled them multiple times on the blog, because if you work in an office environment, you will likely wear a navy suit or navy pants. I paid good money for them, so I hated to toss them right away. But I've gotten three years of wear from them, so they are going bye-bye. I'm not sure if I will ever recreate this outfit with the new navy pants either. I love the blouse and the blouse and blazer coordinate but I just don't love this. I may however try this blouse and blazer with a red skirt or pants. What do you think? Should I?
 
Even though I didn't love this outfit, I'm sharing it anyway, because this blog is real and this is what I really wear. You will see it all here- the good, the bad, and the ugly. Maybe someone else will love it as we all have different styles and tastes. Maybe someone can take inspiration from it, but make it better. I recently received a sweet comment from a reader thanking me for keeping it real. Thank you for your sweet comment Missy Mackenzie. This is definitely real today, lol.

Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin

Linking up here: