Thursday, June 9, 2016

Fruity pebbles




Tee- Express  option  option
shorts- JCPenney  option  option   option
shoes- Old Navy  option  option
necklace- JCPenney  option  option   option
earrings- JCPenney  option   option
purse- Nine West via TJMaxx  option  option   option
 
I am the worst blog post title writer ever. I rarely come up with a catchy title, so you usually get "summer brights" or "shorts' or something that is less than creative. I was looking at this outfit trying to come up with something and asked myself what this made me think of. I took a look at my necklace and thought, fruity pebbles. So there you go. No, my necklace is not edible, it just adds a fun punch of color to a summer outfit. I've even worn it with my business attire before.
 
I recently purchased these shorts. I had an orange pair a couple of years ago but they got stained and I really missed them last year. I wasn't able to replace them last year but was more than excited when I saw these this year. And while a plain white tee always works with bright shorts, I couldn't resist adding another color.
 
I also recently purchased this saddlebag crossbody purse. I usually pair down from my daily tote to a smaller bag like this for vacations, shopping and travel.
 
Hope you are having a good week.
 
Linking up here: