Tuesday, May 17, 2016

My favorite wedge sandals






Cardigan- Old Navy  option  option
skirt- Old Navy  option  option  option
shoes- Old Navy  option  option
necklace- Forever 21  option  option
earrings- made by me  option  option
 
I didn't realize until I started putting this post together that every single clothing item is from Old Navy. They were all bought in different years. I guess this is proof of how repeated shopping from a retailer pays off- their pieces go together year after year.
 
You saw these wedges in my last post. Once the temps rise, they go on repeat, but I'm afraid I need to be looking for a new pair. Any day the little piece on the buckle strap or the strap itself is going to break. I just don't want to part with them. It's difficult to find wedges that don't make your feet slide forward out of the shoe, but these are the perfect angle. What items do you have like that? the perfect piece you don't want to part with?
 
 
Linking here: