Friday, March 11, 2016

Sugar and cream




Blazer- Lord and Taylor   option   option   option
blouse- old   option   option   option
pants- Loft
necklace- Poshmark   option  option
earrings- JCP  option  option
shoes- Payless  option
worn March 4, 2016
 
and grey... I've been wearing a lot of grey again. I hope you are not tired of it. It's a great neutral alternative to black. I came up with this outfit based on an Instagram challenge prompt- sugar and cream. I really don't know that I would have ever put these pieces together otherwise, but I really like the outfit. Speaking of white- how do you keep whites looking good, especially a dry clean item like this blazer? I've taken to throwing it in the washing machine on delicate because dry cleaning doesn't really clean, but the more I wash it, the more the fabric tends to "pill". The neck and sleeve cuffs are disgusting too. I'll be looking to replace it soon, but would love some tips on how to keep up the next white blazer? Or is it just to be accepted that white items will be replaced more often?
 
Linking here: