Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Winter florals




Chambray shirt - Old Navy  option  option  option
sweater- JCP   option   option
skirt- Target  option   option   option 
tights- JCP
booties- Target (old)  option  option  option
necklace- JCP  option  option   option
earrings - JCP  option  option
worn Feb. 7, 2016
 
By this point in the season, most of us start itching for spring, color and some flowers. It's not here yet, so I pulled it into this outfit. The key to fall/winter florals is a dark background so they still look seasonally appropriate. I actually copied this whole outfit from Anne at In Residence.  I just don't have the cool blue suede booties she has, so I wore my black ones. I also wore the same necklace and earrings as the day before. These are my "go to" accessories when I don't have time to think about it.
 
Linking here: