Friday, December 18, 2015

Poncho




Poncho- gift  option option  option
scarf- TJMaxx (old) option  option  option
tee- JCP  option  option
jeans- Loft  option  option 
boots- Nordstrom  option   option  option
worn Dec. 5, 2015
 
We had a slight dip in the temps a couple of weeks ago. I went out for my morning run and it was in the 40's. I thought I could get away with wearing this on a quick shopping trip but by the time I dressed and left the house, the temps had risen back up to the high 60s/70 and I was roasting in this. I also didn't plan on shopping for me, just Christmas gifts for others. But I found a great sale on some slim leg pants and just had to try them on. I don't recommend wearing this many layers and boots if you are going shopping and will be trying on clothes. Just sayin.


Linking up here: