Monday, November 16, 2015

Burgundy jeans




Blouse- thrifted  option option  option
scarf- Old Navy  option  option   option
jeans- JYDJ Nordstrom   option   option   option
clutch- thrifted  option  option  option
shoes- Piperlime  option  option  option  option
watch- Fossil  similar
worn Nov. 1, 2015
 
It was in the 80's the day I wore this outfit and these burgundy jeans are a pretty thick winter weight. I was struggling not to melt away in this, but determined to wear some fall items. I was inspired by a GYPO challenge member to put these pieces together. I have no way to link to her since the forum is private, but that's the fun thing about GYPO style challenges- you get so much inspiration from real down to earth ladies.
 
I thrifted this silk camp shirt a few years back but have rarely worn it. It's one of those items that I can't part with because I keep thinking it must be a useful item and a must have, yet I struggle to style it.  Do you have those pieces in your closet?
 
So, it's 38 days to Christmas! Yikes! Have you started shopping or do you wait? If you need some ideas make sure you check out my For the Hostess ideas or any of my Saturday shopping posts.
 
Linking here: