Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Two for Tuesday: plaid dress two ways



 
Dress: Tommy Hilfiger/Macy's  option   option   option
booties: JCP   option   option
purse: Cato  option  option  option
necklace: JCP  option   option  
earrings: Cato  option  option
worn Oct. 11, 2015

Today I'm showing two ways to wear a plaid shirtdress. I've already worn it the first way, and I'm sure I'll wear the second outfit when I'm in a pinch and need to get out the door quickly. What's easier that a one piece dress and flats? I started with booties and a fringe crossbody bag. This dress is lightweight and the booties and bag give it enough fall flair that I can feel dressed for fall but not sweat in our warm fall temps.

The second way was just a quick change to leopard flats and an olive satchel.


Dress: Tommy Hilfiger/ Macys
purse: Nine West via TJMaxx  option
shoes- Target  option 

A plaid dress is a great workhorse to have in your closet for fall and winter. I can wear this dress now and when it's colder, I can add a cardigan, tights, and boots for a totally new look. A dress like this would also be nice with a blazer and pumps for work.

Linking up here: