Saturday, September 19, 2015

Saturday Shopping- sale finds

Hello friends! I hope you are having a great weekend. I'm off to a slow start because I'm nursing a cold, but it's not bad enough to stop me from doing a little online window shopping.

JCrew is having a 25% off total with code SHOPNOW

Ann Taylor is giving 40% off total purchase with code YESPLEASE

and Loft has 40% off select items, no code needed.

Here are my picks from each:




Denim skirts in a 70's vibe are everywhere this fall and the Loft denim skirt fits the bill.

I have a chambray dress and it's a great piece to throw on and go or use as a blank pallet for adding fall layers and dressing it up with riding boots, a hat, or scarf, or all three.

Cobalt, marsala and leopard in one piece?! Snatch up this JCrew perfect shirt now.

I'm also having a sale in my Poshmark Closet. Purchase two or more items for 50% off the total!





Happy Shopping!