Monday, September 28, 2015

Inspired by the shoes




Blazer- Belk  option  option 
blouse- old  option  option
pants-Limited   option
belt- thrifted
necklace- online boutique   option   option
shoes- Payless  option  option  option
 worn Sept. 21, 2015

Everyone is in full on fall mode now, but I could not resist wearing these floral pumps one last time last week before fall officially came in on the calendar. The last time I wore them I was studying the colors in them and noticed teal and coral were prevalent. It's usually the pink that catches my eye, but this time the other colors won my attention. From there, the rest of the outfit came together. Thank you floral pumps for a fresh and new way to wear this blazer. It was getting tired.


A look back at how I wore this blazer a couple of years ago:

 
And how I wore it last year: