Thursday, October 24, 2013

Teal and brown




 
Blazer- Belks (similar); blouse- JCPenney (option);
pants-thrifted
shoes- DSW
necklace- Statement boutique via Groopdealz (simiilar)(similar)(similar)
Worn Sept. 27, 2013

I've worn this necklace twice now, both times with teal. I'm certain it goes with other colors. It's funny how the mind works and what we are naturally drawn too first.

This outfit is one of my favorites. Three solid color pieces but they don't look plain. Each one has a little detailing and structure that gives it a little more polish. Ruched sleeves on the jacket, the pleat detail on the blouse, and the faux leather partial belt on the pants. I could not leave these pants in the thrift store when I saw them, even though I had to have them hemmed. Leopard shoes and a statement necklace takes it up another notch. Seriously, you will never look plain or boring with a statement necklace and leopard shoes.

Linking up here: