Wednesday, July 8, 2015

White dress two ways




 
Vest- Old Navy     option
dress- old/ Belk  similar  option  option
shoes- TJMaxx  option  option
purse- Payless  option   option   option
bracelets- Ann Taylor, JCPenney, Forever 21 option  option   option
Worn June 28, 2015
 
The GYPO Summer Style challenge called for a white dress. I've had this one for three years now. I've worn it with blazers in the past, but had not thought about a denim vest. I just added the vest to my wardrobe during this challenge. This was a fun and comfortable outfit to wear. This particular outfit called for wedge sandals, but I loved the summery vibe of the espadrilles with this.

The second way the white dress was styled was with a floppy hat and espadrilles. The floppy hat/ wide brim straw hat trend is growing on me but I don't like this hat with this dress. The silhouette is just wrong. I think wearing wedges or a heel with this version would have helped but I'm showing you the results the way I styled it for the challenge just for a "what not to wear."


I played around with the hat and camera too.



Hat- Tuesday Morning- option  option  option  option
 
Linking up here: