Wednesday, July 29, 2015

How to peel a banana



 
Blouse- Target  option  option  option
Pants- Limited  option  option
belt- thrifted  option  option  option 
shoes- Payless  option  option  option  option
necklace- JCrew Factory  option  option  option
worn July 17, 2015
 
I have not worn this blouse in a long time. I remember that I thought I just had to have a mint blouse. I even replaced one with this one for a more comfortable fit, but then the infatuation with mint wore off and I just don't wear it much anymore. I decided to try and change up the combo with the tan shoes and belt.
 
Did you know that there is a right way and a wrong way to peel a banana? I've always peeled it by the stem but according to The Crazy Russian Hacker you should start at the bottom. Who knew?
I know that has nothing to do with this outfit. It's just some crazy trivia I recently learned and thought I'd share.
 
Linking up here: