Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Silver shoes


 
Blazer- Ross  option
blouse- JCPenney  option  option  option
skirt- JCPenney
necklace- thrifted  option
shoes- Banana Republic  option  option
worn May 11, 2015
 
The silver shoes were a last minute decision. I had originally planned to wear black pumps but then I thought about the silver shoes and decided they would go nicely with the grey blazer. I'm glad I decided on them, even though I got a strange look from security at my office building. Then again the same guy was looking at my "field" footwear the next day, so maybe he has a shoe or foot fetish.
 
I know I'm always vague about work but it's a policy to not discuss or list our place of work on social media, so I keep the details off the blog. I know that I've referred to field attire before, and while I can't explain it's purpose, let's just say it's functional but not fashionable so you will never see it here.  Curiosity is killing you , isn't it?
 
Linking up here: