Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Black, white and a pop of color




Blazer- Forever 21  option  option  option
blouse- JCPenney
pants- Gap
shoes- Belk option
necklace- Lulu's  option
 
I love black and white with a pop of color. You've seen me use this formula many times and you will see it again.  The blouse is a recent purchase, prior to the capsule. But let me say, I'm not limiting shopping during the capsule. If I see something at a good deal that will work year round or going forward to summer, I'm purchasing it. In fact, I bought three more pairs of shoes lasts week. Oh my! Two of them are comfort flats for running through the airport. Yep, I'm on a work related trip and I'm not so airport savvy. I've also got a short time frame on arrival from the conference to the return take off, so I needed some comfortable flats that would pass as business casual. I may be in an all out sprint once I clear check in. Fingers crossed and lots of prayers please!
 
Back to the outfit- I promise this blazer is coral. The last couple of times I've photographed it, it appears more pink. But I promise there is an orange tint there. And I didn't do a good job of capturing the necklace, it's best seen here.