Monday, July 28, 2014

Multi color maxi skirt- three ways


 
Top- Target option option
skirt- Belks option option option option
shoes- Target option option
earrings- Limited option option option
Worn July 19, 2014
 
I had not worn this skirt all year until Saturday a week ago. I  wore it to run some errands and visit some folks at the hospital. In fact, I have not worn a maxi skirt all year. I'm not believing that as I love to wear them when it's hot. You know you have too many clothes when you have things that aren't getting worn.
 
Here are two other ways I've worn the skirt. I'll probably never wear it the first way again, but I like the second look. I'm also considering wearing it with a small stripe- what do you think? Can this crazy pattern handle a striped top?
 

Bolero sweater- Sears- option option
Yellow tee- Loft option option
tan wedges- Old Navy option


Do you like handmade accessories? I've been adding some things back to my etsy shop.  Check out the earrings bracelet, and brooches I have listed.

Linking up here: