Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Military/utility jacket

 
 
 
shirt- Old Navy- similar
jacket- JCPenney- option similar similar
jeans- Levis- similar
boots- Belk- similar
worn Nov. 24, 2013 (PM)
 
The utility jacket- a fashion bloggers must have. I wanted one but given that it does not really get cold enough to get much wear from jackets here, I would not buy one until I found this one for $25. So I bought it and waited for cold weather. We finally had that last week but it is supposed to be 80 again Saturday. I guess I better hurry up and wear my jacket again.
 
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and got lots of deals on Black Friday. I've been busy with online shopping and decorating. I took a little break from the blog to tend to those things. Oh boy- December gets so busy!
 
Linking up here: