Friday, October 11, 2013

Butterflies




 
Shirt- thrifted (option); pants- Limited (similar)
shoes- Payless;
earrings- Sears (option)(option)
Worn Sept. 6, 2013

I love butterflies and was so excited to find this top in my local thrift store. It is 100% silk. And it has butterflies. I'm more impressed with the fact that it has butterflies than that it's silk. And look at all those colors. I can't wait to wear it again with red, pink, cobalt, a pop of neon yellow... is it normal to be this excited over a shirt?

And just for the record, the option I linked above is just a suggestion. I would not pay $150 for a shirt and I like to keep things here as inspiration for others like me who choose to dress on a lower budget.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to follow me on bloglovin for more low budget style.

Linking up with: