Friday, March 15, 2013

Where have I been?




Sweater/ jeans- JCPenney (similar) (similar);
shirt/shoes- Target
necklace- Groopdealz
Worn Jan. 12, 2013
 
Hi all. March 1 my Daddy was admitted to the hospital following a heart attack. Two days later my  mother was admitted to the same hospital with heart related problems (she has an existing condition that medication is no longer helping). Three days later my Daddy was transferred to another town and hospital for a triple bypass. I don't live in the same town as my parents or the hospitals, so I've been on the road and all over southeast Georgia.
 
Needless to say, I have been doing well just to be dressed. Blogging about it wasn't even a consideration. My daddy is now home and recovering well. My mother is home too, but has a surgery ahead of her in two weeks. Please pray for my family. I'll pop in as time allows.
 
And I'll have to admit while I'm here, I purchased these pink jeans because of some outfits I saw on pinterest. I was really on a hunt for red, but decided these would do. I think they will be fun for spring.

Linking up to Monday Mingle