Friday, January 6, 2012

Just for fun

Since I cannot get a photo taken every single day, I know there may come a time when I run out of photos to post. I thought it would also be fun to add some other stuff to this blog besides photos of my outfits ( and the mixing of other material will make the outfit photos go further.) I'm going to make Fridays "just for fun". I may share things I'd like to have or beauty tips I've found- beauty or fashion related, but not an outfit.

For the first Friday of my new series, I'm sharing a diy eye make up remover I shared over on my craft blog.

I found this tutorial at adelynSTONE one day for DIY eye makeup remover. So I tried it out.

Here are the ingredients:

1 C water
1½ TBSP Baby Shampoo (tear free)
⅛ TSP Baby Oil (Cocunut Oil or Olive Oil)








I poured mine into my old bottle of remover (and the leftovers into a small glass bowl with a lid.)


I'm pleased with the results.

I know that some say not to use baby oil on your eyelids. There is such a small amount in this it is barely noticable.

Have you got any tips to share?