Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Just complaining




Jacket-thrifted; blouse/pants- JCPenney; scarf- TJMaxx;
purse- gift (Belk); shoes- Payless

I'm not one to publicly complain a lot. Overall I'm really blessed and I want to maintain a thankful attitude, not a negative one. But I'm going to put this out here today- AT&T stinks! We have had trouble with our internet service for over a year. I have made 2 or 3 calls to them and the last time they fixed it briefly. The tech said they made some sort of adjustment on their end and my service worked beautifully for a time, but the same problem has returned. I think they "turned down" whatever signal they had turned up. And it is so frustrating to try and post when you cannot keep a connection and have to close the browser and immediately reopen to get things to work! I would have had this post up this a.m. if it were not for these problems. So there, I am not a happy customer, and if you can avoid AT&T, do so.

And while I'm being negative, you may have noticed a slight name change here for my blog. I was contacted by someone last week wanting to know why I named my blog the same as a "well established" blog?  and stated it was poor blog etiquette as if to insinuate I somehow copied her. The other one is a home decor blog and mine is personal style/fashion. Totally different. No attempt to copy here. And I have a different URL. As long as the URL is different from one previously taken, blogger gives you no warning about the name. It sort of peeves me when people think that in the WHOLE WORLD WIDE WEB, someone couldn't come up with the same name on their own. When I replied that I was unaware, she did apologize. And to be nice, I changed the name. I'm not really happy with it, but hey, this blog is just for fun.

Moving on to more positive things, I added a link to follow with bloglovin' if you prefer. And thanks to my current Google friend followers.

I'm sportin' a scarf I bought myself while Christmas shopping and a purse the hubby gave me for Christmas in this outfit.

Shop for a similar look: