Friday, April 28, 2017

Friday Favorites and a floral bomber

I hesitated to buy a floral bomber because it gets so hot here so quickly and I couldn't see myself getting much wear out of a jacket. However, I recently stumbled across this one at Ross for $10 and talked myself into it. Restaurants are usually chilly in the evenings, right? I've worn this one twice now, as pictured here and similarly another time. You may have caught the second look on instagram.






Bomber jacket- Ross  option  option  option  
tank- Belk  option  option
jeans- Old Navy
shoes- Payless  option   option   option  
necklace- Stella and Dot  option

It seems to be a growing trend in the blog world to do a Friday Favorites or five on Friday type of post. Bright on a Budget hosts High Five for Friday and The Closet by Christie has a Friday Favorites link up. I'm not one to jump on all the bandwagons but I thought this one would be a fun way to share a few extra bits with you.

Since it's almost the end of the month, (Hello?! where did April go?), I thought I'd start with my five favorite outfits of the month. ( I promise I'll share other favorite things in the future.)

















Clearly, pink/ blush is a favorite right now!

Linking up here: