Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Vest and scarf


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Blouse- JCP   option   option
vest- Banana Republic  option    option  option
scarf- Vera Bradley   option  option   option
pants- Loft  option  option
 belt- Target  option
shoes- Nordstrom  option  option
earrings- Kendra Scott
 
One more outfit with the sleeveless blazer/vest. This time I draped a scarf over it. What do you think? Notice the subtle pattern mixing? Snakeskin belt and plaid shoes. The shoes are my favorite part.
 
Sorry for the lack of creativity and conversation. Currently I'm.... just trying to survive. You would think I'd come up with a better post title, but I'm tired, so that's it. Halloween is coming, with Thanksgiving and Christmas on its heels. What? Where did the year go?
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: