Monday, October 24, 2016

October POPSUGAR Must Have Box review



By now I'm sure you are familiar with subscription box services for themes like beauty, fitness or lifestyle. POPSUGAR sent me the October Must Have Box to try.  The Must Have box is a monthly lifestyle box filled with full sized items, valued over $100, for $39.95 per month. I was pleasantly surprised with what I received.

Each box comes with a product card describing each item and its value.



Here is what I received:

Lalicious brown sugar shower oil and bubble bath ($28) - smells amazing and I can't wait to use it. It's Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Phthalate Free- a plus in my opinion.

 
Power Your Happy by Lisa Sugar ($25)- I'm not a big reader, but this looks like an interesting and easy read. I'm always interested in good success stories.
 

Revlon liquid eye pen ($8.99) - YES! I just discovered liquid eye liner and I'm excited to try this one out. I know, I'm slow to catch on but I've always used pencil liner.


 
Makeup eraser ($12) - This is the makeup eraser mini. I recently read about this and it was on my wish list so I was so stoked it was in the box. Just wet and remove makeup without the need for soap or harsh chemicals. Reusable up to 1,000 washes.


My cup of Cocoa dark drinking chocolate ($4.99)  and rise and shine mug ($16) - I haven't tried it yet, but it's just sugar and dark chocolate (gluten and corn free so even the hubby can try it too.) I  like plain, simple, whole ingredients.  I'll always be happy to get chocolate.


Last but not least, a Henri Bendel packable umbrella ($58). I always need an umbrella in multiple places, so an extra one is welcome. And it has stripes!



Overall, I'm very pleased with this Must Have Box. Try yours out today and receive $5 off your first box with code SHOP5.


Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin

Linking up here: