Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Easy breezy




Top- Macy's (sold out) option    option    option
pants- Old Navy  option  option  option
shoes- Old Navy  option  option  option
bracelets- Cato  option
earrings- Target  option  option
  
I know that you just saw this top a couple of weeks ago, but it's been a summer favorite this year. It is so light and comfy. This time I paired it with my wide leg pants, another easy, breezy favorite.  What have you had on heavy rotation this season?
 
If you are still looking to pick up something from the Nsale, check out my list of items under $25.  The short sleeve tee is a great wear now item, and the long sleeve tee will be a great fall/winter staple.
 
Are you a Pinterest fan? You can follow me  here for fashion and beauty pins, and here for just about everything else. Currently I'm pinning fall outfits, bracelet ideas, and scrapbook layouts. What are you pinning?
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here:
 
 
 
 
Ageless Style Link up