Thursday, March 31, 2016

Polka dot blazer three ways


 



I saw the JCrew polka dot Regent blazer on line and thought it would be a fun piece to have. I mean, it's a polka dot blazer! I like to have at least three ways to wear an item in mind before I buy it so I thought I'd create three looks for you with this blazer.


JCrew blazer three ways

 
Two of these looks would be great for the office and one is casual. 
 
1. Throw it on over a shirtdress and add a fun stripe pump for a little print mixing. It would be cute over this print shirtdress too.
 
2. Get a little more print mixing on by pairing it with a oxford stripe shirt.
 
3. Throw it over a graphic tee with some boyfriend jeans for a casual look.
 
How would you wear it? It would be great with pops of color too, but I stuck to monochromatic looks here.
 
Shop the post:
 
 


Linking up here: