Saturday, December 12, 2015

10 gifts/ stocking stuffers for the beauty guru


beauty gifts




13 mores days til' Christmas!! What?? Do you need to finish your shopping or are you down to stocking stuffers? Here are 10 beauty items I'd recommend for any girl's stocking. I use many of these myself.

Burt's Bee exfoliating cleansing towlettes- a life saver when I feel too lazy to wash my face.
Anastasia Beverly Hills brow whiz- fill and define those brows!
Anastasia Beverly Hills brow gel- I recently started using the clear and I love it!
Grab and go pony elastics- I always seem to lose mine. I guess they are out with "the other sock".
Burt's Bees lemon butter cuticle cream- love, love, love this stuff!
Burt's Bees orange essence facial cleanser- love the smell.
Hair clips- so pretty
Dirty Secret dry shampoo- some days you just don't have time to wash your hair, spritz this brush through, and grab one of those pony holders.
Beauty  blender- after seeing these all over you tube, I want one.
Smashbox set- I splurged and bought this for myself on Cyber Monday.


Check out my other gifts guides:

For the homebodies

For the workout warrior (him and her)

For the jetsetter/ traveler

For the hostess


Happy Shopping!