Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Ankle booties



 
Blazer- Dress Barn (old)  option option  option
blouse- thrifted option  option  option
skirt- Target/ thrifted  option  option
shoes- TJMaxx similar  option   option
necklace- Poshmark  option option
nails- Revlon Sophisticated
 worn Nov. 4, 2015
 
I wore this blazer and top with pants here, but I changed up a bit and went with booties and a skirt. I really like this version. I think this look with be a good one too if I swapped the blazer for a moto jacket. I have stayed away from the moto jackets because I told myself that I couldn't wear them to work but there are some options now that would totally work for the office with an outfit like this one.  I'm thinking that this one, this one or this moto jacket would work. What do you think?

I've been eyeing the nude palettes from Maybelline for a while and finally gave in and purchased the blushed nudes and nudes just before Halloween. Searching for Halloween makeup tutorials got me hooked on general makeup tutorials and some new products so I've been having fun playing with make up lately. I'd recommend this palette if you are looking for some pinks and don't want to spend a ton on colors you may not like.

Linking up here: