Monday, June 1, 2015

A personal challenge



 
Shirt- Target  option
shorts- Old Navy  option   option   option
necklace/earrings- Sears   option  option
shoes- Belks  splurge   option
worn May 25, 2015
 
I got these shorts on clearance at the end of last summer. I wore them once with a blue and grey graphic tee. I pulled them back out recently to take inventory for this summer. All I could think of for ways to wear them was with blue, grey or white. So I challenged myself to come up with something different. Lime green tee! Paired with the necklace, I think it ties together well. Now I think I could pair these with any bright color- coral, red, hot pink...what do you think?
 
Also, wearing the tall wedges with shorts is first for me too. Hey, where did I get those legs? I think they make me look taller and like I have long legs. I'm still not sure if I'm really comfortable with it. I've always stayed on the safe side with lower heels or flats with shorts, especially shorter ones. These are 5 inch inseams and about my limit on the short side. After all, I am over 40.
 
Hope you had a great weekend!
 
Shop the post:
 
 
 
Linking up here: