Monday, December 22, 2014

One piece, many ways



 
Blazer- Dress Barn  option  option
sweater- Target  option  option  option
pants- Gap option
necklace- JCrew Factory similar
shoes- Kenneth Cole via TJMaxx  option
worn Dec. 17, 2014
 
When it comes to remix posts, I have remixed my wardrobe so much that I can pick just about any piece from an outfit to show remixed in other outfits. Take this outfit for example- do I go with the blazer, the pants, or the sweater? I decided to show you three ways I've worn the sweater.
 


                                           1                      2                            3

I wore the last version to work on the day of our office Christmas party. I always gravitate toward red when I think about dressing for Christmas.

If you're interested, the vest is for sale in my Poshmark closet. Make me an offer.

Linking up here: