Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Red and chambray- a new classic

 
 
 
 
 
 
Blazer- Belks option
shirt- Old Navy similar
jeans- Old Navy similar
shoes- mule high heel clogs- old option
clutch- thrifted option
Worn March 15, 2014
 
All of the fashion magazines show this pairing of a red blazer and chambray shirt so by now it shoud be dubbed a classic look. I really liked how this outfit turned out so I got a little "snap happy" with the camera. I even threw in a "mean look" up there- haha. Too bad my pics weren't more in focus.
 
I'm really beginning to like clutches for quick trips or evenings out. Just throw in a few essentials and go. And because you carry them as opposed to wearing them on your shoulder, I think they draw a little more attention to an outfit. What do you think?
 
 


Linking here: